- Northern Crimes NEW: Scandinavian Murder Mysteries in Literature and Television,” Stanford University, Continuing Studies
- “Dante and The Sacred Feminine,” Stanford University, Continuing Studies, Masters Program in Liberal Arts. Information available early 2018 at mla.stanford.edu
Seminars and Lectures:
War and Human Trafficking in Bosnia,” War and Human Trafficking Grand Rounds, 10th Domestic Violence Forum, Santa Clara Hospital, October 11, 2018
- “Nordic Murder Mysteries in Literature and Television,” Stanford University, Continuing Studies. Information at: https://continuingstudies.stanford.edu/courses/liberal-arts-and-sciences/nordic-murder-mysteries-in-literature-and-television/20172_CLS-89
- November 4, 2017: “The Courtly Love Poetry of Syracuse in Sicily.” Humanities West, Marines Memorial Theater, San Francisco. www.humanitieswest.org
Spring 2017: Northern Crimes: Scandinavian Murder Mysteries in Literature and Film, Stanford University, Continuing Studies
- October 22 & 29: The Sacred Feminine and Its Return: Seminar Series
“The Sacred Feminine from Dante to Beyonce”
- October 9: “Petrarch and Mount Ventoux.” Cal Adventure Travel, Aix-en-Provence, France.
- October 5: “The Church of Love: Cathars in the Thirteenth Century.” Cal Adventure Travel Series, Aix-en-Provence, France.
- October 2: “Forgiveness.” With Frank Ferrante. Personal Theology Series, Unitarian Universalist Church, Berkeley, www.uucb.org.
- May 24: “The Hidden Sacred Feminine.” Cal Adventure Travel, Villa Lecchi, Tuscany, Italy
- May 16: “Italian Regionalism: Dialects, Food and History.” Cal Adventure Travel, Amalfi, Italy
- March 27 (Easter Sunday): “Transformation? It’s Not for the Faint of Heart.” With Frank Ferrante (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/debra-ollivier/frank-ferrante-may-i-be-frank_b_1297034.html). Personal Theology Series, Unitarian Universalist Church of Berkeley, www.uucb.org.
- March 4-6: “A Candid View of the ‘Lady Lush.’” Symposium on AA History. Sedona Mago Retreat Center, Sedona, Arizona. Register at http://www.sedonamagoretreat.org/symposium-on-aa-history/
- Summer 2016: “BELLO!” Classics of Italian Literature.
Stanford University, Continuing Studies. More information